Hope2540 currently provides the following services to the homeless and disadvantaged in Redhill from the Salvation Army Hall:
- Homeless Drop-in on Tuesday and Thursday from 11:00am to 1:00pm.
- Advocacy services for the clients in their dealings with the Council and police.
- Providing short term homeless accommodation in conjunction with Southern Addictions Advisory Service (SADAS) and other agencies.
- Provide hot meal on Wednesday lunch time for homeless, lonely and disadvantaged.
- Food parcels for the homeless and disadvantaged. We currently supply over 30 food parcels each week.
- Long term unemployed job club on Tuesday and Thursday from 2:00pm to 4:00pm.
- We also run a youth club for Year 7 to year 11 on the Cromwell estate. The Council and Raven Housing asked us to start the youth club in response to issues on the estate.